Learn The Best Forex Systems & Strategies
– User Guide –
First of all, I want to thank you for visiting this website. In this user guide, you will find what the content ranges are, and how you can use it to trade better. So you can start your learning process according to your need.
The Content Range
I will try to divide the content range by the categories, and please let me give you a short explanation from each of them. Here they are:
- Beginners Guide: In this section, you can find articles to give the basic knowledge of forex trading for beginners. If you are completely new to forex, you can start from this section. For example; why trade forex, forex trading advantages and benefits, etc.
- Technical Analysis Basic: This category offer one of the most important part of forecasting, that is the technical analysis. Whatever your method or strategy to trade forex, then you should master these TA basic. This section provides posts about chart patterns, candlesticks, support-resistance, trend lines etc. This is the core of price action trading.
- Best Forex Systems: in this section I try to share with you my own strategies. Price action trading is my favorite method, so you will find most of them are price action strategies that has been modified. In this section I recommend one of the simplest yet the most important strategy you can try, that is 123 MW forex system. When you get familiar with 123 MW patterns, you can use it to make your own system. 123 MW strategy is applicable on all time frames and all pairs. PA 50 CCI forex system is one example of the further development.
- 123 MW Forex Trading Examples: You will find examples of various 123 MW trading setups.
- PA 50 CCI Forex Trading Examples: There are many examples of PA 50 CCI trading setup here.
- Forex Indicators: I have collected thousands of indicators since 2005, so I just want to share with you. I’ll keep these posts short, and If you find what you’re looking for, congratulation!
- Free Forex eBooks: Traders need forex eBooks at the beginning of their trading journey to enrich the knowledge. After becoming a “master trader,” they still need the eBooks to always remind them about the principles of forex trading. I’ll to give you free licensed eBooks. However, if you find them that they are not free or no longer free. Please contact me, I will remove that post.
- My Best Trading Tips: Sometime, I just write what I want to write about trading, you can find them there. And I also put the mentoring section. Sometime I receive emails that I think they are valuable for readers. So I’ll just put it in this category.
How to Use This Blog and Trade Forex Better
- If you’re a beginner and have the passion to become a professional trader, then the right step to make a profitable forex strategy or method is by learning the price action trading method first. You do it until you can understand how does the price moves, and then you can find the market trend as well as the entry and exit strategy without any indicator at all (this is exactly why I recommend 123 MW strategy as one of the basic method). And finally, after you can do that, you can try to add your preferable indicators to strengthen your analysis and make you more confident.
- Do not download all the indicators and begin to do research (back testing, etc.) to make a profitable forex system. That will lead nowhere. There are lots of traders spent years try to search what some called “the holy grail”and failed. That can be happened because they rely on the indicators too much, I’ve been there before.
- Do not download all the eBooks and read them all at once. Browse and select the right eBook according to your needs. Is it about trading psychology, money management, trading plan or system/strategy? Define your problems and get the right eBook to solve. Downloading them all and reading them at once just make you confuse, that can be happened because of information overload. Relax and take it step by step…
- Be interactive, make comment and ask anything if you feel you don’t understand.
- Make an offline group and discuss about your trading. Back in 2005, I start learning forex by making an offline group and solves various problems all together with my friends. That really boost our learning process. Just be honest to your friends. When there are differences appear, consider it as a democracy. You can use what fit you best and make you more confident.
I know this website is still far from perfection, my apologize. I am not guaranteeing that I know all the answers, but I can guarantee you that I will try my best to tell you all I know.